Book chapters
Constitutions, Elections and Legislatures of Poland, 1493-1993 by Jacek Jędruch (1998)

Figure 25

Fig. 25 - Old Chamber of Deputies in the Hall of Three Pillars in the east wing of the Castle of Warsaw. When the Seym was in session here, proper seating arrangements were provided. The Seym sat here from 1570 to 1681, when the Chamber of Deputies was moved to the west wing of the Castle.