|Maria Konopnicka Museum
||Webpages of the Museum located at Zarnowiec in the vicinity of Krosno in the Podkarpaty voivodship.
- Poet's Biography - 485 words
- History of the Museum - 715 words
- Why Zarnowiec - 650 words
- Zarnowiec - 719 words
- A Gift for the people - 585 words
- Manor House -1330 words
- Park - 286 words
- Lumber Room - 2150 words
- Manor House vibrant with life - 630 words
- How to get there - 220 words
||Short biography of the poet
||Knopnicka's fiercely anti German 1902 poem Rota (The Oath) which set to music by Feliks Nowowiejski has become one Poland's best known anthems.