|Polish Women Locked Out of Politics, Win in Business
||November 2001 article by Peggy Simpson, a Warsaw-based American journalist.
|Polish Women Intellectuals in the Cultural Construction of Female Gender Roles, 1864-1890
||Article discusses Polish women intellectuals' ideas
about womanhood and women's emancipation in the second half of the nineteenth
century in the Kingdom of Poland
NOTE: This link to a Journal of Women's
History 13.1 article may not be accessible if you are not at a suscribing
|"Woman Question" Returns to Poland.
||Report on a public debate that took place in Poland during the summer of 1999 on gender discrimination in the media.
|Position of Women in the Family
- FAMILY IN THE CONSTITUTION
- FAMILY LAW - THEORY AND PRACTICE: Marriage, Women's surnames, Children's surnames, Family Responsibilities, Divorce (Joint property of spouses and its division), Childcare, Spousal and child support, Partners, Citizenship, Access to the legal system
- A PICTURE OF A POLISH FAMILY: Children in the family, Financial situation of Polish families
- WOMEN AND GOVERNMENTAL PRO-FAMILY POLICY PROGRAM
|Education of Women
- PERSPECTIVES: Historical, Sociological, Legal And Political Perspective.
- WOMEN AND GIRLS IN EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM: Primary Education, Vocational and Secondary Education, Higher Education, Women's Studies, Employment of Women in the Field of Education.
|Report broken link: copy its title or url and click here
||Flag indicates link is to a website in Polish
|To comment click here or to suggest another link click here
||Info about studying at the University at Buffalo