|Info Poland student |
students interested in study
abroad in Poland or Polish Studies
in the US
Throughout, click this on this symbol to see the source of the
Polish Studies at Illinois State University
The University's webpages currently list no courses in the area of Polish
Studies, or ones bearing on Poland-related matter. However, as detailed below, one faculty member has both studied and undertaken research in Poland...
Krzysztof , Professor, Department of Mathematics, Illinois State University
- M.S., Uinversity of Lodz, 1980
- Ph.D., University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, 1985
Phone: (309) 438-7226 / Fax: Fax: (309) 438-5866 / E-Mail: email@example.com
Actuarial Science, Real Analysis, Mathematical Finance, Mathematical Economics.
POLAND RELATED SCHOLARSHIP:
- 2003 Fulbright award to the Warsaw School of Economics, Institute of Statistics and Demography.
- 1995 1995 Fulbright Research Fellow in Poland, studying actuarial aspects of free market reforms.
- "Pension reform in Poland," with Kluza S. Chapter 5 (pp. 71-87) in The Welfare State in Emerging-Market Econonies: With Case Studies from Latin America, Eastern-Central Europe, and Asia, ed: C. Aspalter, Casa Verde Publishing, Taichung City, Taiwan, 2003
Last updated 09/27/05