|Info Poland student |
students interested in study
abroad in Poland or Polish Studies
in the US
University of Tennessee
Knoxville, Tennessee, 37996
Throughout, click this on this symbol to see the source of the
Polish Studies at University of Tennessee
The University of Tennessee is the state ís land-grant
institution and flagship public university. It has an enrollment of 24,000 students of whom 18,000 are udergraduates.
History 473 Studies in Eastern European History
- COURSE DESCRIPTION:
Selected aspects of Eastern European history, especially on Russian and Polish history.
Karen - Professor of French, University of Tennesee, Knoxville@
- Ph.D., University of Kentucky, 1971
Phone: (865) 974-6998
/ Fax: . . . / E-Mail: email@example.com
MAJOR INTERESTS:new literary movements, new writers, and new crytical approaches.
- Beyond Auschwitz: Historical Links Between Poland and France in Literature and Film
Beauvais - Professor of Art, University of Tennesee, Knoxville
- MFA, Arizona State University, 1983
- Phone: 865 974-3202 / Fax: . . . / E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MAJOR INTERESTS:Lithography, monotype, intaglio and photo-printmaking.
- POLAND-RELATED SCHOLARSHIP:
- 2002 Fulbright Lecturer, Academy of Fine Arts, Poznan
- 4th International Color in Graphic Art Exhibition, Art Gallery Wozowbia,Torun, Poland, 2003
- Looking Back on 5 Years of Solo Exhibitions, Gallery Nowa Oficyna, Gdansk, Poland.
- Prints from the Hokes Archives, Gallery Arsenal, Poznan, Poland, 2001
- Prints from the Hokes Archives, Nowy Oficia Gallery, Gdansk, Poland, 2002
- Prints from the Hokes Archives,Academy of Fine Arts, Krakow, Poland, 2002
- "Pivo and Pierogis:A Fulbright Report from Poland," Graphic Impressions, Winter-Spring, p. 1,3-4, 2003
Panelist,"Artist-Curator Session", Polyphony International Curatorial Conference, Bunkier
Sztuki, Krakow, Poland, 2002
- Academy of Fine Arts,Warsaw Poland,Lecture, 2003
- University of Torun,Torun, Poland,Lecture and Demonstration, 2002
- Academy of Fine Arts,Gdansk, Poland,Lecture and Demonstration, 2002
- Academy of Fine Arts,Lodz, Poland, Lecture and Demonstration, 2002
- Academy of Fine Arts,Krakow, Poland,Lecture and Demonstration, 2002
- Academy of Fine Arts,Wroclaw, Poland, Lecture and Demonstration, 2002
- Fine Arts Academy of Poznan, Poznan, Poland. Lecture in conjunction with exhibition at
(Municipal) Gallery Arsenal., 2001
META-FACULTY - Faculty who have studied and/or taught at Polish institutions of higher education
Jerzy - Professor, Department of Mathematics, University of Tennessee
- Ph.D., Warsaw University
Phone: (865) 974-4322 / Fax: . . . / E-Mail: email@example.com
Geometric and Algebraic Topology - geometric and algebraic ideas in dimension theory.
Greg - Associate Professor, Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering and Engineering Science, University of Tennessee
- MSAE, Warsaw University of Technology, 1983
- Ph.D., West Virgina University, 1991
Phone: (423) 974-5257 / Fax: (423) 974-5274 / E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Structural vibration damping using passive and active control methods. Stress analysis in metal and composite structures using theoretical and finite element methods. Nondestructive damage detection in structures. Rotor aeroelasticity.
Marek - Research Professor, Department of Chemistry, University of Tennessee
- Ph.D., Mickiewicz University, 1982
Phone: (865) 974-0652 / Fax: (865) 974-0652 / E-Mail: email@example.com
Thermal Analysis and Physical Chemistry of Synthetic and Biological Polymers and Small Molecules. The solids, liquids, and mesophases of macromolecules and biomaterials; Theory and application of thermal analysis.
Jan - Professor, Department of Mathematics, University of Tennessee
- Ph.D., Wrolaw University
Phone: (865) 974-4309 / Fax: (865) 974-6576 / E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Probability - stochastic processes; path properties, weak convergence, stochastic integration and probabilities on infinite dimensional spaces.